Thank you for visiting !
Sanuki udon is one of the most popular udon noodles from Japan. Perfect for Udon Noodle soup, Kamaage Udon, Yaki udon, Udon salad etc. It is tasty both hot dish and cold dish.
How to cook
1. place the noodles in boiling water (about 1 liter per 100 g bundle), breaking them into pieces.
2. Lightly loosen the noodles with chopsticks. Keep the water at a low enough heat to keep the noodles from sticking to each other.
3. Remove 2 or 3 noodles from the water before boiling time, cool, taste, and boil to desired firmness.
4. transfer the boiled noodles to a colander and cool under running water.
5. Serve with the condiments prepared earlier
*Please disregard the Best Before Date on image.
Wheat flour, Water, Salt
Allergen advice; Contains Wheat
All Japanese Pantry staples from Japanese Rice, Meat, Flour, Miso etc
Try out our very own Sake Home delivery Webiste! Wide range of Umeshu, Sake, Beer, Fruit Liqueurs, Shochu, Wine and more!
Contact us for any Restaurants, Grocery stores, cafes and business inquiries by simply clicking on the button below!
Choose your wishlist to be added
Copy wishlist link to share
We will notify you on events like Low stock, Restock, Price drop or general reminders so that you don’t miss the deal
See Product Details